True Two-Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,250.00 Sale
- Unit price
- Sold out
Adding product to your cart
True Two-Door Self-Contained Refrigerated Merchandiser
115v Single Phase
Additional Information from True:
- The world's #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
- Lower proﬁle on convenience store coolers allows extra visibility throughout store. Makes gondola and center store placement possible.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with 300 series stainless steel ﬂoor.
- Self closing doors. Counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closing.
- "Low-E", double pane thermal glass door assemblies. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
- Bottom mounted units feature "No stoop" lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
- Storage on top of cabinet.Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
• True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
• Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airﬂow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
• Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. "No stoop" lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
• Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with 300 series stainless
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Welded, heavy duty galvanized frame rail dipped in rust inhibiting enamel paint for corrosion protection inside and out.
• Frame rail ﬁtted with leg levelers.
• Door sign decal. Variety of decal options available.
• "Low-E", double pane thermal glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
• Each door ﬁtted with 12" (305 mm) long handle.
• Self closing doors. Counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closing.
• Safety shielded ﬂuorescent interior lighting.
• Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination,
longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
• Convenient clean-out drain built in cabinet ﬂoor.
• Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.