True GDM-49F-LD 2-Door Merchandising Freezer with LEDs
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,950.00 Sale
- Unit price
- Sold out
Adding product to your cart
True GDM-49F-LD 2-Door Merchandising Self-Serve Freezer with LED lighting
115v Single Phase
GDM-49F-LD Specs from TRUE
Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with an attractive, point of purchase merchandiser that brilliantly displays frozen food and ice cream, resulting in high impulse sales.
Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C).
Ideal for ice cream and frozen food products.
Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with 300 series stainless steel ﬂoor.
Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
Triple pane thermal glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames.
Patented integrated door light (IDL) system for brighter, shadow free
Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation
• True's glass door freezers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
• True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays frozen food and ice cream.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
• Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains -10°F (-23.3°C).
• Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airﬂ ow design. This unique design ensures colder standard temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
• Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. "No stoop" lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
• Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
• Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with 300 series stainless steel ﬂoor.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Welded, heavy duty galvanized frame rail dipped in rust inhibiting enamel paint for corrosion protection inside and out.
• Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
• Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
• Triple pane thermal glass door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames.
• Each door ﬁtted with 15" (381 mm) extruded handle.
• Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
• Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.