Southbend SL-Series Double Stack Convection Oven
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $3,250.00 Sale
- Unit price
- Sold out
Adding product to your cart
Southbend SL-Series Double-Stack Natural Gas Convection Oven
From Mfg. Spec Sheet:
- Patented, high efficiency, inshot burners
- 72,000 BTU (NAT or LP) per oven cavity
- Available standard and bakery depths
- Double deck convection oven is 66.8” in height
- Patented “plug-in, plug-out” control panel - Slide out control panel for full view servicing
- Stainless Steel front, top and sides
- Dependent glass doors (Full 180° opening)
- Energy saving high efficiency glass windows
- Heat keeping dual door seal system
- Coved, fastener-free, porcelain interior
- Stay cool heavy duty door handle
- Soft Air, two speed, 1/2 hp, fan motor
- 11-position rack guides and 5 plated oven racks
- Electronic ignition with solid state temperature controls
- Forced cool down fan mode
- Oven “heat” light cycles with burners
- Interior oven lights
STANDARD CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS
Exterior Finish: Stainless steel front, top and sides.
Doors: Dependent doors with windows. Low emission glass, stainless steel construction, heavy-duty welded steel frame and 5/8” diameter full-length hinge pin.
Oven Interior: Porcelain enamel finish, coved, fastener free.
Rack and Rack Guides: Heavy-duty removable wire rack guides spaced on 1-5/8” centers offer 11 different rack positions. 5 wire racks provided with each oven.
Blower Fan and Motor: 1/2hp, 2-speed motor, 1710/1120 r.p.m
Oven Heating: 72,000 BTU (NAT or LP). Oven heating is regulated by an adjustable solid state thermostat control. Blower fan circulates air within the cavity “scrubbing” heat to the oven interior for even heat distribution within the cavity.
Electronic Ignition: Hot surface ignitor with flame safety device.
Control Panel: Located on front, at right side of oven, away from heat zone. Slide out panel extends over 17” for easy servicing.
Interior Lights: Two 40 watt high temperature recessed lamps located within the oven cavity